2. Thou shalt not worship convention or respectability, holding the opinions of others higher than truth or love. Thou shalt not idolize body image or materialism, or any other worldly stuff that distracts thee from what is really important in life.
4. Remember that there is always someone worse off than thee, and do something to make the world a better place for them. It's not all about thee. And if thou do this, all thy days shall be holy.
5. Love and honor thy father and thy mother, for they do love thee more than thou dost know, even when they don't always act like it; and have patience with them in the days of thy coming out that thou and they might live long upon the land together and enjoy a loving, full relationship with each other some day.
6. Thou shalt not kill thyself. For, thus saith the Lord, things do get better.
7. Thou shalt work for marriage equality, for it is pleasing to the Lord and will be pleasing to thee that love be given and received in the framework of everlasting commitment. And it is pleasing to the Lord that thou be held to the same standards of fidelity as thy heterosexual brothers and sisters.
8. Thou shalt come out of the closet, that thy younger and more vulnerable gay brothers and sisters might have hope and wax in confidence, that they may not kill themselves but live long upon the land, seeing thy good example.
9. Thou shalt not out thy brother or sister, nor steal from them the right and privilege of coming out on their own timetable, to whom they are ready, when they are ready.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy heterosexual neighbor's respectability and heterosexual privilege.